“The Job Development Program has been a ‘win-win’ for both BHC and CRC. We look forward to continuing to support the program.” - Gloria Williams, California Resource Corporation
When people have access to a team that both believes in them and has the resources and connections to help them get a job, they are better equipped to stay employed in the long run. The Bakersfield Homeless Center Job Development program is designed to recruit, train, and employ people who want a shot at career, but just need a little help getting there. Through partnerships with government and private businesses, we give people a second chance by creating job opportunities of part-time, entry level positions to qualified individuals eager for employment.
Benefits of Contracting a BHC Work Crew
- Save time on interviewing and hiring.
- Keep your skilled employees on-task.
- Lower cost than full-time, on-staff employees.
- Keep property up to code.
- All payroll, HR and insurance handled by BHC.
- Potential tax benefits.
- Support your community by creating employment opportunities.
To discuss how hiring a Work Crew can help your business, call Andrew Miles at 661-322-9199 or fill out the information and we’ll give you a call.